The majority of homeowners don’t give much thought to the components of a refrigerator unless it shuts down, or before it is time to replace it. To guarantee you get the most use possible from this important appliance it can be useful to understand exactly how a refrigerator keeps food and drinks cool—and E&L Coral Gables Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Continue reading to find out what you might need to understand concerning how refrigerators run, how it cools your food and drinks and if it’s the time to call refrigerator repair Florida.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find too many houses that don’t feature a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It’s been a standard household appliance for a lot of years. A household refrigerator is able to store your food at the best temperature, in order to reduce rotting and limit the growth of bacteria. The process of refrigeration starts by moving the warmth from the inside of the unit to the exterior, by using the principles of condensation and evaporation.
The standard components of a refrigerator are below. For questions or service call E&L Coral Gables Appliance Repair:
A refrigerator compressor is a combination of a motor and pump, and it is necessary for the circulation of refrigerant throughout the cooling system.
The compressor is an integral piece of a refrigerator. Homeowners should call on a professional company if the compressor is broken.
The condenser is located on the rear exterior panel of the appliance and will help to disperse the warmth collected within the refrigerator then out in the air.
The evaporator is located on the inside of a refrigerator where absorbs heat trapped inside of it, thereby reducing the interior temperature.
Once the evaporator isn’t working, it’s time to call a professional. You should not wait until it is too late.
Liquid coolant is directed through a capillary tube which works as an expansion device as it cools the gas inside, turning it back into a liquid.
The thermostat regulates the current temperature inside a refrigerator, engaging a new cooling period as needed.
A thermostat inside of a refrigerator is prone to problems. Troubleshoot and call a repairman in Florida for service right after a problem occurs.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature inside a refrigerator goes higher than the set point sensors notify the compressor to begin, and then the cool down starts. The unit attracts the cool liquified refrigerant, pressurizes and condenses the refrigerant, and raises the temperature, so it can turn into a gas.
2. The compressor pushes the warm gas in the direction of the refrigerator condenser coils located on the outside of the refrigerator, where it comes in contact with the lower temperature in the kitchen and transforms back to a liquid form.
3. The cool refrigerant then continues its journey towards the evaporator component, finding its way through the coils within the appliance and freezer section.
4. The liquid absorbs the warm air from within the appliance, lowering the temperature down to the optimal final point.
5. The coolant then evaporates, and turns back into a gas, and returns to the refrigerator compressor unit so it can then continue the cycle.
Refrigeration technology is often found in many applications and large appliances, including heat pumps, air conditioners, refrigerators and residential freezers. By removing heat from a single place and transferring it to somewhere else the cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling your house, provides a safe space for food that is perishable, and helps with the manufacturing and storage of a number of different products and materials.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator require repair? Time to schedule service with E&L Coral Gables Appliance Repair.
E&L Coral Gables Appliance Repair is able to repair almost all common brands and models of refrigerators – includes commercial models, stand-alone and side-by-side.Our service technicians in Florida are trained to repair and troubleshoot issues with cooling, ice makers, condensation issues, puddles and leaks, light bulbs, digital controls, smart controls and numerous other malfunctions. We everything about refrigerator repair! Schedule now!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2024  Coral Gables Appliance Repair